Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Testamonial from Dallas, TX

We always like it when we can speak with our customers to find out how they are using Permanon.  I received this reply that I thought some would appreciate reading too.

S. B. from Dallas, Texas writes:

I saw a demonstration of your finishes at the Dallas Auto Show......just a few weeks ago.  It was at a booth where several pickup trucks that had been heavily customized were being shown off.......some kind of local truck club....I think....didn't get their name.

Some of them had that matte finish......and I noticed they looked better than any other matte finished cars at the show.  Then I looked around and noticed that all the other trucks looked fantastic too.  I had assumed that they were all new and just off the lot after being customized and was surprised to find out that several of them had more than 100,000 miles on them....(several years old since their customizations)........and most were daily drivers.

I asked what in the world the club was using to get that kind of finish (both matte and shiny) so, I was told Permanon.

I came home and ordered the glass cleaner 1/2 liter from autopia car care (I think).....they only had a few of the Permanon products.  So, to make a long story short, I mixed it up and used it all around the house and on my truck.  WOW! what a difference...  so I went to the Permanon website and found you guys......you carry many more of the Permanon products than autopia.

I ordered Platinum and Diamond and the neat Swiss sprayer......and PS paste...used them on my truck...WOW again !!!!!!!!!!

Decided to just go ahead and get the liter sizes of Sanide and Glass two in one as I was already down to about 1/2 my original order of glass.

I use it on my eyeglasses, computer screens, flat screen TV,  of course on all three of my cars.  I used it on the exterior windows of my house....WOW!!!  (and I mean REALLY wow!!!!!!)

on the granite counter tops of my kitchen,  on the tile in my bathroom, the mirrors in my bathroom,  the porcelain sinks and toilets of my bathroom (after polishing with bar keeper's friend),  all the glass "panes" of all the artwork hanging on all my walls,  the glass "coverings" of my various clocks, the hand hammered copper mailbox out front........and the bronze street number sign.

I just had a brand new $14,000 air conditioner system installed.......and I used the platinum on the outdoor Carrier compressor unit.....hopefully will keep its finish looking good for a long time. It is fantastic when used with a microfiber to clean and polish my laptop and Ipad, Ipod and Iphone.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To sum up, I am using this on almost every hard shiny surface inside and outside my home.

BTW :   the diamond 2 in 1 is FANTASTIC as a cleaner for my dash inside my car, and on the door panels (basically everywhere except fabrics inside the car)...and on and on.

If I find a new use, I will let you know...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment